Top models of all times
Their elegance and talent have made them fashionable Queens. The models, the women most sought after by the big brands, have remained for posterity as part of the history of fashion. They have owned the walkways, advertising campaigns, and magazine covers. Also, they have become symbols of beauty for millions of women around the world.
- The ebony goddess Naomi Campbell is the owner of an authentic feline walk on the catwalks. The model had as a friend and mentored Yves Saint Laurent; she has been the muse of Gianni Versace and the fashion designer Azzedine Alaïa, who discovered her and brought her to fame in Paris. Among other privileges, it has been the first African-British to star on the cover of the French edition of Vogue and is listed as the most versatile top model of black race worldwide.
- London’s Leslie Lawson, known worldwide as Twiggy, has been a fashion benchmark from the 1960s to the present. It is considered the first international top because it is the muse of the mod movement, because of its infinite eyelashes and its garçon haircut. The English Daily Express defined it as “the face of 1966″. He also developed a career as a singer and actress, coming on to win two Golden Globe awards in 1972.
- Cindy Crawford is a valid symbol of the fashion more revolutionary of the eighties and nineties of the 20th. Her iconic mole on the side of the mouth and its elegance of 1.76 tall then became a celebrity. Throughout her career, she has appeared on more than 600 magazine covers, including Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, ELLE, People, among others and was the first model to pose nude for the protection of Playboy.
- The German Claudia Schiffer was discovered at the age of 17 in a pub in the city of Düsseldorf. In her brilliant modeling career, she was chosen by Kaiser Karl Lagerfeld himself to be an image of Chanel. Already working for different firms around the globe, including Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Ralph Lauren, Guess and Valentino. He has also appeared in films, music videos and television shows.
- The top Linda Evangelista was discovered in the Miss Niagara youth beauty pageant in 1978. Since that date, he has had a career in crescendo achieving, along with others such as Naomi Campbell and Cindy Crawford, to change the essence of modeling and catwalks in the 1990s. Such has been his worldwide fame that the great designer Manolo Blahnik assured, on one occasion, that “Kate Moss will be a long-lasting model, while Linda Evangelista is eternal.”
- Kate Moss is one of the most iconic tops in history. The English model came to fame in 1992, when Calvin Klein chose it as an image of his perfume line. In the 1990s, she became an it-girl. In his career, he has worked for firms such as Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Chanel, Missoni, and David Yurman. In 2007, TIME magazine included it among the 100 Most Influential People in the world.
- Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bündchen is known as the best paid worldwide. He started his career when he was 14 and then moved to New York. Throughout his story on the runways of the planet has passed to the great houses of fashion, including Yves Saint Laurent, Versace, Christian Dior, Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren, Victoria’s Secret, and Dolce & Gabbana. Rolling Stone magazine described it as the most beautiful girl in the world.
- Internationally known for being one of the “Angels” of Secret Victories, Adriana Lima is one of the Brazilian models that broke into the world of fashion in the late 1990s — already working with major brands, including Ralph Lauren, Armani, Valentino, Versace, and Givenchy. It’s one of the tops she’s been in for years at the famous women‘s lingerie firm.